Mental Health/Substance Use Disorder Therapist:  Full-time union poisiton available with Pines Behavioral Health, providing therapy to adults and children with a mental illness, substance use, and/or co-occurring disorder. Master’s degree required in Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling with an active Michigan license. The ideal candidate will have a CAADC, or be eligible for a MCBAP development plan within 30 days of hire.  Participation in the crisis/mobile backup rotatio required. Salarly range is $48,817 – $75,233 based on level of licensure and experience. Excellent fringe benefits.  Apply through Indeed, or send resume and application found on to Human Resources: 200 Vista Drive, Coldwater, MI 49036. EOE

STUDENT INTERNSHIPS: If you are interested in completing an internship with Pines, students must submit a cover letter and resume to Pines Behavioral Health, attention Sue Enos, in addition to the internship application link. Internship Application

*Note, an internship can only be approved with a copy of professional liability insurance either by the school or by the student.  Pines Behavioral Health must be listed as an additional insured on the policy.   We have learned that such policies for interns have been found for under $50 a year.

Cover letter must including the following:

  • Name of Accredited University attending and when a placement decision is needed
  • Degree: Associates, Bachelors, Masters Major
  • Indicate Your Area of Interest: Mental Health; Substance Use; or General Office
  • Your Interested Age Group: Adults, Children, No Preference
  • Total Hours (special requirements including specific supervision needs)
  • Preferred days/times
  • Estimated Start and End Date